Watch this 2 minute introduction from Joanne
Everything about the course you need to know
Here’s what included in the course:
- Over 30 Easy-To-Follow Video Lessons containing simple and impactful insights that you can watch or listen to anytime, anywhere, from any device
- 30 Guided Meditations that re-wire your brain for more calm, focus, less stress…
- 15 Life Changing Action Items so you can implement needed changes into your life now
- 7 Practical Tips Worksheets to help you stay on track all day everyday
- Every topic in every module has an optional comment and discussion section in which Joanne participates
- Course Workbook with teaching and worksheets for all modules.
NB. The online course caters to everyone (at work and in life) even-though it uses the Mindfulness at Work branding.
What participants say…
Inspiring, motivational and a safe place to talk about areas of difficulty. I’m way less stressed and anxious that I used to be. Mindfulness has opened my eyes to see things differently. I’ve gained understanding and confidence that make me a better manager. Joanne is a real professional and so easy to talk to.Participant
Words cannot express how much your wonderful teaching has enriched my life. I am looking at everything with new eyes and have a huge appreciation for life and living. You truly have a gift in the kind and compassionate manner you deliver your training; thank you from the bottom of my heart.Participant
Life changing – Most rewarding course I have ever taken. Learnt skills to calm myself when my buttons get pressed. I’m less reactive and make better decisions. I notice ‘stress’ and change my mind/body state. Support myself and others when challenged. The day seems to go better.Participant
Much more self aware, able to remain confident and calm even when deadlines are approaching. I don’t believe all the drama my mind can create. Just focus on giving my all to the task in hand and taking a breather before I move onto the next thing.Participant
I’m a better listener and communicator. I’ve changed my approach. Less rushing and more paying attention to each person I speak with! I manage my mind state (most of the time!) more calm, energy, confident and appreciative.Participant
Found the course revelatory! Shifted my perspective about working effectively/managing people –I’m a nicer boss. Mindfulness helps me focus and concentrate. Good to share with group and recognise similarities and all we have in common.Participant
Pick Your Price
I believe everyone deserves to have access to this information, no matter what your financial situation is. So, here are your pricing options:
(Remember that the typical cost of a mindfulness course for an individual is €350)
What skills will I develop?
- Reduce negative mood patterns, stress and anxiety
- Develop more calm, focus, clarity, and happiness
- Motivate yourself with encouragement rather than criticism
- Grow self acceptance, confidence, patience
- Boost adaptability, openness and positivity and sleep better.
- Handle difficult emotions and feelings of inadequacy with greater understanding
- Become a better listener, understand empathy and improve relationships
- Practice the art of savouring, self-appreciation and everyday gratitude.
Anywhere and anytime you’ve got an internet connection. The content is downloadable, so you won’t need an internet connection if you have downloaded the content to your device.
- I can’t get my mind to stop thinking…
- I want to be less anxious and able to switch off at the end of the work day
- I want to be able to focus better and be effective/ productive when I am working
- I give myself a really hard time when things go wrong and it makes matters worse
- I worry and stress about every little thing and now I find I’m even losing sleep
- I’ve tried meditation but I just can’t get the hang of it
- I have a hard time disconnecting from work; I wake up at night and my mind is racing
- I have a really harsh inner critic that means I self-sabotage often.
You will receive a link in the confirmation email you get immediately after signing up and paying for the course that gives you access.
Don’t worry, the course is self-paced so you can do it at your own speed. You can take a break at any time and come back when you are ready. You can jump forward or follow the modules sequentially; you can postpone starting it, after you’ve bought it. The course remains available indefinitely because lots of people have to give their attention to other issues that arise. So, you can return or repeat the course anytime that suits you.
The course materials are available to you indefinitely. You can even download everything to your computer or phone
Yes. You can do this and send on the enrolment link (which you receive after buying it). Or, even better if you buy the course for yourself and a friend, you get a heavily discounted rate.
- Mindfulness improved mental and physical health and wellbeing
- It reduces stress, anxiety and depression
- More focus and creativity, better memory and problem solving skill
- Enhanced relationships and increased life satisfaction.
- Just like a standard mindfulness course, this adapted programme consists of 8 modules. Each of these contain a range of topics (clearly outlined in the: course curriculum), guided meditations, exercises and practical tips.
- All content remains accessible indefinitely so you can do them in your own time.
- The guided meditations (30) are provided as audios. (mp3 files) so you can access them easily on your phone as well as download and keep them.
- The course includes many mindfulness exercises and Q & A as well as practical tips to help keep you on track.
- Every topic in every module has an optional comment and discussion section in which I participate.
- I am happy for you to contact me directly during and after the course. Many people find a few 1 to 1 sessions (in person or via zoom) are helpful in addressing specific issues.
100% money back guarantee, no questions asked within 24 hours
Joanne O' Malley
I started exploring Meditation 25 years ago and I have been doing so ever since. In 2012, I established 'Mindfulness at Work' (after qualifying as a Mindfulness & Compassion teacher and delivering public courses to hundreds of people). This was the 1st training of its kind for leaders and groups in corporate settings. A decade later in 2022, I have launched an online course and I now specialise in 1 to 1 Training (to individuals) but still do some Corporate Training. It is so satisfying to see the difference Mindfulness and Compassion training makes to peoples’ lives.